WELCOME 4 SEASONS CLUB MEMBERS
End of an Era: Winery Closing October 2018
We will be closing our doors at Bartholomew Park Winery on October 28th, 2018. Please visit our FAQ page or call the winery at 707.030.3026 for more information. We look forward to celebrating the next chapter with you.
CLUB MEMBER BENEFITS
- 20% off club wines, as well as additional current release wine purchases
- 20% off merchandise purchased online or in our tasting room
- Complimentary current release tastings for you and up to three additional guests
- Two complimentary tickets per year for a private tasting or tour. (Additional guests in your group receive 25% off)
- Invitations to special winery and off-site club member events
- Two complimentary tickets to a concert at our sister winery, Gundlach Bundschu
- Rewards through our “Refer a Friend” club referral program
- Complimentary “pastoral picnic” packs on 2-hour loan for club members. Includes a serape-style picnic blanket, a cheese board, a bamboo cheese knife and up to 4 wine glasses
Contact our wine club team for assistance with your club account, upcoming visits or special orders at firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-939-3024.
SUMMER 2018 CLUB SELECTIONS (September 2018 Release)
*Selections will vary depending on your club preference of Reds-Only or Reds & Whites Mixed.
2013 Antonia, Estate Vineyard
A blend of primarily Cabernet with a strong Merlot component, the 2013 Antonia embodies both strength and elegance. This wine exudes rich aromas of ripe plum, blackberry, bittersweet chocolate mousse and a hint of vanilla spice. On the palate, the structured tannins and bright acidity create a powerful entry and opulent mouthfeel, leading into elegantly integrated notes of deep-purple plum, toasted oak and Earl Grey tea. This elegant yet serious wine is full-bodied, layered and food-friendly. Enjoy with your favorite hearty recipes, such as grilled meats and braised vegetables.
2014 Antonia, Estate Vineyard
A blend of primarily Cabernet and Merlot with a noteable splash of Petit Verdot, this character-rich wine radiates lush aromas of ripe black currants, brown baking spices, and semi-sweet cocoa. On the palate, the structured tannins and mid-palate acidity lay the framework for the elegantly-layered flavors of spiced plum, late-season red berries and toasty spices – garam masala and vanilla seed. This elegant yet serious wine is full-bodied, layered and food-friendly. Enjoy with your favorite hearty recipes, such as grilled game meats and braised vegetables.
2017 Sauvignon Blanc, Estate Vineyard
Lively aromas of Meyer lemon, cucumber and melon burst from the glass. The bright and vivacious palate leads with lemon merengue, candied ginger and lemon verbena flavors, accented with racy acidity and ever-present wet-stone minerality.
2014 Merlot, Gundlach Bundschu Winery
Another stellar vintage usually means another stellar Merlot, but for a winery who’s championed this grape for 40 years, it means a wine that is simply “gorgeous.” More approachable in its youth than its 2013 predecessor, this medium-bodied wine has some fine yet grippy tannins and an ageable future, but it’s tightly wound core is not shy. It offers seamless layers of violets, dark fruit, ripe black olive, earth and a hint of warm crème brûlée. Simply gorgeous.